24/7, easy access to your health information*PLEASE NOTE: The Patient Portal will NOT be available from October 12 at 10 p.m. until October 13 at 8 p.m. for a scheduled downtime while we upgrade our eletronic health record system. Thank you for your understanding.
The Patient Portal is a new, online tool that gives you the ability to see your health records from Arnprior Regional Health and other CHAMP hospitals, which includes:
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- l’Hôpital Montfort
- Élisabeth Bruyère Hospital
- Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital
- Glengarry Memorial Hospital
What are the benefits of using the Patient Portal?
When you sign up for the Patient Portal, you can access:
- Virtual consultations (at your clinician’s discretion)
- Lab results and medical reports
- Medication prescribed at discharge
- Visit and appointment history
- Dates and details for scheduled appointments
New features will be added to the platform as we continue to make care and information more accessible.
How do I log in to the Patient Portal?
As a first step in the process, you need to speak to a member of our team at Patient Registration who will sign you up for the Patient Portal.
You will then receive a confirmation email that will provide details about how to confirm your account.
To log in, you will need to visit Connected Care and enter your username and password. If you have forgotten either, use the prompts on the login page to reset your account – this will require access to the email you have linked to the account.
You will now be to access the Patient Portal, anytime, anywhere in several ways:
- Downloading the mobile Patient Portal app, MHealth, and using the Portal Name: Connected Care
- Logging in through the web-based platform on your laptop or computer
- Logging in through the web-based platform on your phone or tablet
Who can I contact for support?
For support using the Patient Portal, please call the toll-free number: 1-833-721-0660.