Physician Recruitment Coordinator
Part-Time – Independent Contractor – 1 Year Term
Rate of Pay: $22.00-$30.00 per hour (commensurate on experience and qualifications)
Arnprior Regional Health and the Family Health Team are located in the Town of Arnprior, less than 30 minutes northwest of Ottawa. Our team of healthcare professionals provide exemplary care to over 30,000 residents of West Ottawa, McNab/Braeside, Arnprior and portions of Mississippi Mills.
On behalf of the community, we are seeking an independent contractor, Part-Time (1 year term position), Physician Recruitment Coordinator who will work approximately 2 days per week. This position is being funded through the local Community Physician Recruitment initiative and will work in collaboration with Arnprior Regional Health & the Family Health Team to support physician recruitment. The incumbent will be responsible for a wide array of duties including but not limited to:
- Initiate contact, respond to web inquiries, schedule interviews and ensure timely follow-up with prospective physicians
- Organize travel, accommodations and on-site itinerary for prospective physicians
- Coordinate and develop annual case statements and request for local financial support for the recruitment program including planning and organizing fundraising efforts.
- Maintain a current database of medical students, residents and physician candidates
- Coordinate the development of marketing materials (print, web, media etc.)
- Provide regular updates and maintain an open and responsive relationship with the Arnprior & District Physician Recruitment Committee members
- Liaise with the Arnprior & District Family Health Team to prepare and distribute locum and new hire agreements ensuring compliance with the ADFHO governance
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive plan of current and future family physician requirements
- Attend meetings, record minutes & prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate representation and attend physician recruitment fairs
- Certificate, diploma or degree in a related field (Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment strategies/techniques & forecasting methods
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on concurrent projects; sound organizational and multi-tasking skills to prioritize work and manage workload
- Healthcare experience considered an asset
To be considered, please submit your resume up to and including February 14, 2018By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources.