Arnprior & District Memorial Hospital – Location & Hours
Arnprior & District Memorial Hospital
350 John Street North
Arnprior, ON K7S 2P6
Emergency: 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week
Hospital Administration: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Admitting / Switchboard: 24-hours-a-day
Visiting at the hospital continues to be restricted due to the pandemic. Below are the current guidelines, which may be modified depending on the COVID-19 risk level in the community.
- Each patient may have one visit per day, plus essential caregivers if it is required and permitted.
- Visitors must got to entrance D (from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) or entrance B (from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) to complete COVID-19 screening.
- Visits can take place between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m., 7 days a week and can take place in the patient’s room at the bedside. Visitors are encouraged to stay a maximum of 2 hours so the patient can rest and receive care.
- Essential caregivers can be present from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- For end-of-life patients, there is not limit to the number of people who can visit each day.
*The Inpatient Unit Team will also facilitate virtual visits every day from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. To schedule a virtual visit with a patient, please contact the team at 1-613-623-3166 ext. 246.
Travelling westward from Ottawa:
Take Highway 417 until you come to Arnprior turn-off sign and follow it to the right and follow Madawaska Street. Continue over the bridge and go through two sets of lights. At the third set of lights, turn right at John Street and follow it down to 350 John Street.
Take Highway 417 to Arnprior. Exit right at Baskin Drive and turn right onto Daniel St. following it down through three sets of lights and turn left on Madawaska (fourth set of lights) and right onto John Street. The hospital is on the left at 350 John Street.
Arnprior is located approximately 55 kilometres west of Ottawa.
Take Highway 401 East and get onto Highway 15 North at Kingston until you reach Arnprior.
Arnprior is located approximately 360 kilometres northeast of Toronto.
Adequate parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at both the front and the back of the hospital. There are clearly designated handicapped parking spaces. There is a $4.00 cost per visit. All equipment will accept loonies and toonies. Discounted parking passes are available can be purchased at the main registration desk (in the Emergency Department).
Visitor parking pass options:
5 days (consecutive) – $20 + $15 deposit (non-refundable)
10 days (consecutive) – $30 + $15 deposit (non-refundable)
1 month – $40 + $15 deposit (non refundable)
Mondays through Fridays – 10 am to 4 pm