Arnprior & District Memorial Hospital – Location & Hours
Arnprior & District Memorial Hospital
350 John Street North
Arnprior, ON K7S 2P6
Emergency: 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week
Hospital Administration: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Admitting / Switchboard: 24-hours-a-day
*Effective July 11, 2022, The Hospital has lifted its temporary COVID-19 visitor restrictions, returning to the regular visitor policy. The COVID-19 situation will be monitored closely, and visitor restrictions will be reintroduced if necessary to protect the health and safety of patients, staff and physicians.
Each patient’s family (as defined by the patient) is welcome 24 hours a day according to the patient’s preference.
- Visitors are guests of patients and may include friends, colleagues, neighbours etc.
- All visitors are required to wear a provided medical mask at all times and practice hand hygiene.
- If a visitor is feeling unwell, they are asked to stay home until symptoms resolve.
- To accommodate patient care, visitor hours are 11:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
- Each patient may have up to two visitors at a time.
- Children under 14 years of age are welcomed to visit but are asked to be supervised by an adult (who is not the patient).
- Visitors may be asked to step out of the room during the delivery of patient care to allow for privacy.
- Pets or therapy animals must be pre-arranged with the Inpatient Unit team.
*To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to limit your risk of hospitalization and/or serious illness, please ensure you have received all available dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Travelling westward from Ottawa:
Take Highway 417 until you come to Arnprior turn-off sign and follow it to the right and follow Madawaska Street. Continue over the bridge and go through two sets of lights. At the third set of lights, turn right at John Street and follow it down to 350 John Street.
Take Highway 417 to Arnprior. Exit right at Baskin Drive and turn right onto Daniel St. following it down through three sets of lights and turn left on Madawaska (fourth set of lights) and right onto John Street. The hospital is on the left at 350 John Street.
Arnprior is located approximately 55 kilometres west of Ottawa.
Take Highway 401 East and get onto Highway 15 North at Kingston until you reach Arnprior.
Arnprior is located approximately 360 kilometres northeast of Toronto.
Adequate parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at both the front and the back of the hospital. There are clearly designated handicapped parking spaces. There is a $4.00 cost per visit. All equipment will accept loonies and toonies. Discounted parking passes are available can be purchased at the main registration desk (in the Emergency Department).
Visitor parking pass options:
5 days (consecutive) – $20 + $15 deposit (non-refundable)
10 days (consecutive) – $30 + $15 deposit (non-refundable)
1 month – $40 + $15 deposit (non refundable)
Mondays through Fridays – 10 am to 4 pm