Arnprior & District Memorial Hospital – Location & Hours
Arnprior & District Memorial Hospital
350 John Street North
Arnprior, ON K7S 2P6
Emergency: 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week
Hospital Administration: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Admitting / Switchboard: 24-hours-a-day
Mandatory Vaccination Policy for Hospital Visitors and Essential Caregivers
As part of our ongoing efforts to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of our patients, Arnprior Regional Health has aligned with other hospitals in the Champlain region by implementing a mandatory vaccination policy for our Hospital visitors and essential caregivers effective October 15, 2021.
Under the new policy, all visitors and essential caregivers will need to be fully vaccinated (at least 14 days since the second dose) in order to enter the Hospital, unless they qualify under one of the following exceptions:
- Individuals under the age of 12.
- Those who clearly indicate they have a medical exemption.
- Individuals visiting patients at the end-of-life.
- Parents of children who are receiving care.
- Individuals who are essential to accompany patients to appointments or participate in care planning discussions.
- Other critical or urgent circumstances requiring family presence.
In alignment with the new Ontario vaccination passport system, visitors and essential caregivers will be required to show proof of vaccination along with photo identification.
Download your vaccination receipt here.
Visiting at the hospital continues to be impacted by the pandemic. Below are the current guidelines, which may be modified depending on the COVID-19 risk level in the community.
- Each patient can have two individuals visit each day. The individuals may be general visitors or an essential care partner and visitor (exceptions for patients who are at end-of-life).
- General visitors do not need to be designated.
- Visitors are required to be fully vaccinated and to pass screening before entering.
- Essential caregivers will be given a badge to wear to clearly identify their role.
- Each patient may have one essential caregiver.
- Each patient may have one essential caregiver
- Obstetrical ultrasound patients can have one care partner accompany them to appointment. The care partner must be vaccinated with at least two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Travelling westward from Ottawa:
Take Highway 417 until you come to Arnprior turn-off sign and follow it to the right and follow Madawaska Street. Continue over the bridge and go through two sets of lights. At the third set of lights, turn right at John Street and follow it down to 350 John Street.
Take Highway 417 to Arnprior. Exit right at Baskin Drive and turn right onto Daniel St. following it down through three sets of lights and turn left on Madawaska (fourth set of lights) and right onto John Street. The hospital is on the left at 350 John Street.
Arnprior is located approximately 55 kilometres west of Ottawa.
Take Highway 401 East and get onto Highway 15 North at Kingston until you reach Arnprior.
Arnprior is located approximately 360 kilometres northeast of Toronto.
Adequate parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at both the front and the back of the hospital. There are clearly designated handicapped parking spaces. There is a $4.00 cost per visit. All equipment will accept loonies and toonies. Discounted parking passes are available can be purchased at the main registration desk (in the Emergency Department).
Visitor parking pass options:
5 days (consecutive) – $20 + $15 deposit (non-refundable)
10 days (consecutive) – $30 + $15 deposit (non-refundable)
1 month – $40 + $15 deposit (non refundable)
Mondays through Fridays – 10 am to 4 pm